At NRF PROTECT 2017, IDIS will feature new additions to its Total Solution for the retail industry, including its powerful 12 MP Super Fisheye Camera, enhanced Smart UX Controls v2.0, and intuitive video analytics, providing tailored solutions at a low total cost of ownership.
Global surveillance innovator, IDIS, will be exhibiting and sponsoring at its second NRF PROTECT Loss Prevention Exposition and Conference in Washington, D.C. this June. IDIS is in the midst of a year-long celebration of its 20th anniversary in the video surveillance industry, which it will continue at NRF PROTECT by showcasing new additions to its Total Solution lineup specifically tailored to the retail industry.
Introduced at last year’s NRF PROTECT exhibition, IDIS plans to build on the successful introduction of its well-received IDIS VA in the Box, a high-performance video analytics suite, including point of sale video text insertion and IP public monitoring. In addition to VA in the Box, IDIS will be featuring the following retail surveillance offerings at booth #525:
• IDIS 12 MP Super Fisheye Camera: Offering unparalleled clarity and viewing capability, this latest addition to the IDIS Fisheye Camera line features industry-leading, super smooth dewarping technology and is capable of monitoring up to 256 impendent points of interest.
• IDIS Smart UX Controls v2.0: Recognized as a 2017 Benchmark Magazine Innovation Awards Finalist, this new offering is an enhanced update to the decorated first iteration of IDIS Smart UX controls, adding “Quick Controls” to its super smooth “Rubberband” and “Slingshot” PTZ tracking, allowing users to intuitively identify, track, and respond to incidents in real time.
• IDIS DirectCX, HD-TVI Solutions: The industry’s most advanced analog HD over coax solution, IDIS DirectCX solutions include a complete lineup of HD-TVI video recorders (TVRs), cameras, and video management software (VMS) options, providing convenient compatibility and hassle-free installation.
• IDIS DirectIP™: A complete range of cameras, monitors, network video recorders (NVRs), and accessories able to leverage a revolutionary non-server, NVR-based approach to bring unparalleled simplicity, high performance, and affordability together with zero licensing fees and intuitive plug-and-play installation.
IDIS retail solutions have been well received in the Americas by storefront businesses such as La Familia Insurance, a rapidly expanding insurance provider offering auto, home, renters, and commercial insurance in the state of Texas. Faced with a multi-site security requirement, La Familia needed video surveillance cameras capable of capturing wide angle views both in broad daylight and in pitch black night, as well as the ability to capture multiple views to cover continuous cash-handling throughout the day. IDIS equipped La Familia’s expanding locations with cutting edge surveillance technology; initial installations consisted of 10+ NVRs and 75+ cameras, including more than 10 IDIS 5MP Super Fisheye Cameras.
Ahead of the exhibition, IDIS America Senior Director, Keith Drummond, remarked, “All of us at IDIS America are very excited to be returning for our second appearance at NRF PROTECT and to continue the celebration of our 20 years of innovation in the video surveillance industry. Since our debut in the Americas, IDIS has been constantly improving upon our surveillance offerings for the retail industry and we look forward to showcasing our new and innovative solutions in Washington, D.C. this June.”
To read more about IDIS success stories from the retail sector both in the United States and abroad, see the following case studies:
• River Island: High-end fashion retailer with over 350 locations.
• GardaWorld: Cash handling for an entire continent across 250+ sites.
• Dar Bax-shop: A 5,250 square foot music retail and warehouse location.
• Albert Heijn: Leading European Union supermarket chain with 227 outlets.
IDIS will be sponsoring an attendee breakfast on the second day of the show (Tuesday, June 27) from 7:00-8:00 am in the Potomac Ballroom Foyer.
For more information on IDIS at NRF PROTECT, click here. For more information on IDIS products, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (469) 444-6538, or visit www.idisglobal.com.