Answers to the questions most frequently asked.Search our FAQ database to find andview listed articles relating to your questions.
Total 117 count ( 2/ 17 page)
A license for IDIS Solution Suite is activated via either offline or online method.
Please have a look at the attachment for further steps.
Here are simple steps to change licensing method to offline from online.
- Go to Start > IDIS Solution Suite > License Tool.
- Run License Tool.
- Click Update as the image below shows.
- Select "OFFLINE" and proceed the rest of the steps as you authenticate the license via online licensing method.
- DR-2300 series: v3.0.0 or higher
- DR-4300 series: v3.1.0 or higher
- DR-6300 series: v3.1.0 or higher
- DR-8300 series: v3.1.0 or higher
- IDIS Center: v4.1.0
- IDIS Solution Suite will support DV-1104 in a future version.
Please check if IR cut filter work.
On IR cut filter switching, you will be able to hear a clicking sound from a camera.
There are two ways to hear the sound of IR cut filter switching, one is to reboot a camera and the other is to switch the filter manually on a setup page of a camera.
As a camera boots up, it switches IR cut filter and you can hear a clicking sound.
Or, go to Remote Setup page of a camera and change IR Cut Filter option to "Daytime Mode" so that the camera can switch the filter manually.
If you do not hear a clicking sound from a camera when you expect to hear the sound, it would be likely to be a hardware issue, please contact the distributor from who you bought the camera or IDIS Technical Support team.
The video codecs IDIS Solution Suite supports are listed below
- MJPEG (Data per MJPEG image is relatively huge and likely to cause fps dropping, broken images, or slow decoding depending on PC specification at an IDIS Solution Suite Client end.)
- MxPEG (Mobotix cameras exclusive)
IDIS Solution Suite has a utility to export log and setup files.
The path below is to get to the utility, Problem Reporter.
- File Start > Program > IDIS Solution Suite > Utility > Problem Reporter
Set a duration of time when a problem is thought to be occurred.
Click "Okay" to save logs and setup files in a Zip file with a name like "crashdump_20170613_103808"
Or you can even set the utility to extract the files periodically for a better maintenance.
Once you get a file from Problem Reporter, please report an issue to distributor from which you bought IDIS products or IDIS Technical Support team(email@example.com)