Retail-specific applications of the company’s end-to-end solution, including camera, recorder, VMS, and analytics offerings will take center-stage in June
IDIS America, the division of South Korea’s largest in-country surveillance manufacturer serving the American continents, will spend the month of June highlighting the many applications of the company’s Total Surveillance Solution for retail end-users of all sizes, as part of a post-20th Anniversary program highlighting specific technologies and applications of the company’s end-to-end surveillance offerings.
The relevance and benefits of the full line of latest-generation IDIS technologies to the retail space, specifically the flexibility, scalability, and low total cost of ownership of IDIS technology—highly interoperable with existing legacy installations, featuring backward and forward compatibility guarantees and industry leading warranties on many of the company’s offerings—will be featured in demonstrations, social media posts, available partner- and customer- education, and an appearance at the NRF PROTECT Loss Prevention Conference and Expo (booth 1621), in Dallas, Texas.
Among the specific offerings the company will spotlight during its focus on retail solutions are:
- The IDIS 12MP Super Fisheye camera, one of the most powerful and distortion free fisheye cameras on the market today, with award winning ease of use via the effortless Smart UX 2.0 controls. The Super Fisheye supports smooth dual side dewarping both on-board the camera and at the client-side with 6 dewarping modes, easy installation with DirectIP NVRs, and a low total cost of ownership. Smart failover, true wide dynamic range (WDR), and IR illumination up to 15 meters round out the impressive capabilities of the IDIS 12MP Super Fisheye. Along with the company’s 5MP Super Fisheye offering, IDIS provides (including vandal resistant options) multiple pathways for exceptionally clear, hassle free, and easy to use surveillance of large spaces without the increased costs, risks, blind-spots or difficulty of multi-camera installations.
- The IDIS DirectIP DR-1204P 4 Channel Full HD Recorder provides a complete and full-featured recording platform in a compact form factor for small retail spaces. Signature DirectIP ease of setup and installation along with a built-in 4 channel PoE switch and support for 5MP cameras, H.265 with Intelligent Codec, and up to 6TB of storage provide impressive performance at a low total cost of ownership. Free video management software, apps, and zero licensing costs further enhance the value of the DR-1204P for retail applications.
- For larger installations, the IDIS DirectIP 8300 Series H.265 4K NVR is an IDIS recorder that provides enterprise-level performance and security at an NVR cost. With a total incoming throughput of 900 Mbps the 8300 series supports 64 channels of 4K UHD video at 240ips or Full HD video at 1920ips with up to 144TB of unparalleled storage capacity. All data is protected with available redundancy, including RAID 1, 5, and 10 support, and redundant power supply and NVR failover options.
- IDIS VA in the Box helps increase business intelligence giving you a competitive advantage with simple, intuitive People Counting, Heatmap, and Queue Management analytic reports and graphs. IDIS helps retail operations, particularly small and medium-sized retailers, make stronger business decisions based on your customer’s behaviors, needs, and demands in an affordable and easy-to-use way. VA in the Box supports four directly connected IP cameras as well as IDIS DirectIP NVRs.
- The IDIS HDMI/VGA Video Encoder provides powerful scalability and easy integration of data sources—such as individual register outputs and surveillance footage—for increased control and awareness. The HE-1101 is an ideal solution for an integrated monitoring environment, providing secure USB mouse and keyboard control of remote systems, while using the simplicity of DirectIP to send encoded video to a DirectIP NVR for recording. Support for H.265 (w and w/o Intelligent Codec), H.264, and M-JPEG codecs as well as DirectIP, IDIS, and ONVIF protocols simplifies integration with existing installations.
Keith Drummond, Senior Director of IDIS America, observed, “The ability to need any surveillance need of any size is a core tenet of the IDIS Total solution. Far from being one size fits all, IDIS delivers a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that is modular, customizable, and scalable, able to build on both existing installations and meet new requirements, no matter how complicated.
“This makes the IDIS Total solution ideal to meet retailers’ current and future needs, from single, small store surveillance requirements to multi-state enterprise wide surveillance managements, IDIS provides affordable options for image capture, recording, analytics, and display with a near-limitless application of innovations for retail customers. This takes the power of retail surveillance from standard tracking and loss prevention and adds value via increased business intelligence, improved situational awareness, and more—not just protecting, but enhancing successful retail operations.”
IDIS case studies, featuring retail, storefront, and other installations from around the world can be found at www.idisglobal.com/solution/casestudies.
The IDIS total solution offers an end-to-end, single sourced offering that delivers unrivalled plug-and-play simplicity, combined with highest-quality performance, compatibility, and a low total cost of ownership and now features the longest recorder warranty in the industry.
Those interested in learning more about IDIS total solution applications for the retail space can visit www.idisglobal.com, schedule a phone, video, or in-person demonstration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (469) 444-6538, or visit the IDIS booth at the NRF PROTECT Loss Prevention Conference and Expo in Dallas, Texas, June 11-13 in booth #1621.