At ISC West 2016, IDIS mixes flagship technologies with industry leading HD, 4K, and H.265 product advancement—including a 64-channel 4K, H.265 NVR—revolutionized user experiences; and new, innovative video analytics, multi-casting, and smart failover offerings.
LAS VEGAS, APRIL 6, 2016 – On the first day of the ISC West security tradeshow, global surveillance powerhouse IDIS featured the latest generation of its Total Solution for video surveillance, an end-to-end mix of the company’s core technologies—including its flagship DirectIP™ solution platform; the modular and innovative IDIS Solution Suite VMS, and the end-to-end HD-TVI solution DirectCX—alongside game changing advancements in HD, 4K, and H.265. New offerings such as video analytics, multi-casting, user experience, and smart failover prevention advancements, among others, were also featured. Together and apart, each demonstrated advancements in the power, ease, and utility of IDIS’s world-class, yet affordable, Total Solution.
Andrew Myung, President of IDIS America, and Keith Drummond, Senior Director at IDIS America, marked the one-year anniversary of IDIS America’s debut at ISC West 2015 with the opening of a powerful, information-rich showcase of the enhanced IDIS Total Solution, dedicated to showing exactly how IDIS increases performance while driving down costs in IDIS’s most hands-on series of demonstrations. This showcase of the IDIS Total Solution, honed and advanced over the company’s near-two decades of industry innovation and leadership in the global surveillance marketplace, focused on benefits to systems integrators, installers, and end-users. It also showcased how the IDIS Total Solution is purpose built to meet any surveillance need, of any size—delivering industry-leading quality and feature sets—without sacrificing a key differentiator for IDIS: one of the industry’s lowest total costs of ownership.
Among the technology featured at ISC West booth #18063 is:
IDIS Flagship Technology
• IDIS DirectIP, a complete range of cameras, monitors, NVRs, and accessories able to leverage a revolutionary non-server, NVR-based approach to bring unparalleled simplicity, high performance, and affordability together as never before.
• IDIS Solution Suite, a highly scalable and flexible VMS, offering a unified user experience across different technology platforms in a modular manner that delivers customized feature sets at an affordable price point.
• IDIS DirectCX, the company’s high definition surveillance solution for coaxial cable installations with support for HD-TVI 2.0.
IDIS Advanced Product Technology
• The IDIS Super 4K Total Solution range of cameras, NVRs, and monitors, featuring true, next-generation evolution of surveillance recording, including the world’s highest performing 4K H.265 NVRs like IDIS’s new 64-channel 4K, H.265 DirectIP Full HD recorder, the DR-8364.
• The IDIS 5MP 360-degree Fisheye Camera, with unparalleled dewarping technology on client for e-PTZ, auto-pan functions, and support for varied image layouts, together with camera-side dewarping for DirectIP NVRs.
• IDIS Smart UX Controls present operators with an advanced and simple to use user interface, delivering super smooth “rubber band” and “slingshot” PTZ tracking and monitoring that are genuine breakthroughs in the industry. Intuitive visual feedback enables users to easily pan and tilt images at different speeds and in different directions.
New IDIS Features and Benefits
• IDIS SmartFailover with 24-Hour SmartSave seamless failover protection and recording without an enterprise-level investment. Should a network disconnection ever occur, IDIS cameras begin recording on-board the SD card. As soon as the camera-to-NVR connection is restored, the NVR resumes recording as the footage from the camera’s SD card automatically transfers to the NVR, leaving no incident unrecorded. A 32GB SD card will record at a pre-configured profile until 50% of the card’s capacity is used, after which the IP camera automatically controls recording profiles to guarantee 24-hours of recording.
• IDIS-revolutionized Peer-Assisted Multi-casting offering, DirectShare, taking the headaches and hiccups out of multi-casting and turning it into a distinct advantage, improving performance and efficiency with proprietary multi-casting technology that is more reliable, convenient, and secure than ever before.
• IDIS VA in the Box video analytics, including people counting, heat mapping, and queue management further demonstrates the IDIS commitment to a complete total solution, enabling users’ business opportunities through a marriage of state-of-the art surveillance technology and increased business intelligence through analytics.
“This is IDIS’s most comprehensive offering yet, further advancing what was already a true end-to-end, single-source surveillance solution,” noted Drummond, “and we are thrilled to be demonstrating it here at ISC West. The advancements in technology and robust new or improved feature sets continue to definitively set IDIS apart from the competition in terms of total quality, total offerings, and total cost of ownership.
“The IDIS Total Solution is uniquely flexible, scalable, and modular,” Drummond continued. “Easily scaled and configured for maximum cost-effectiveness in meeting the many surveillance needs of specific vertical markets, including retail, gaming, banking, and commercial, and installations ranging from single-site to multi-site enterprise deployments.”
Additionally, Drummond offered details of IDIS America’s rapidly growing Partner and Training and Certification programs, first announced in September at the ASIS security expo, and shared customer success stories from the year since the IDIS brand debuted in the Americas at ISC West 2015.
For more information on IDIS at ISC West, see the contact information below. For more information on IDIS products or to book a demo, email email@example.com, phone (469) 444-6538, or visit www.idisglobal.com/gamechanger.