The IDIS Ultimate Warranty consists of the standard and extended warranty.
This document is applicable to a “Partner” who purchases the IDIS branded products from IDIS HQ (Korea) directly and will affect products shipped from IDIS HQ since July 2017.
IDIS warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
under normal use and service for the period described below.
|Product Category||Free Standard Warranty||Free Extended Warranty||Additional Cost Extended Warranty|
|Recorder||H.265 DirectIPTM NVRs,
DirectCX Multi-Format TVRs
|5 years + 3 months||N/A|
: Consumables Such as
HDD, FAN, Adaptor, etc.
|3 years + 3 months||N/A||N/A|
|All Other Recorders||3 years + 3 months||N/A|
|Camera||IP Cameras||3 years + 3 months||N/A|
|Thermal Camera||3 years + 3 months||N/A||N/A|
: Thermal Imaging Sensor
|All Other Cameras||3 years + 3 months||N/A|
|All Other Products||All Excluding the Above
|3 years + 3 months||N/A||N/A|
The free extended warranty – which covers H.265 DirectIP NVRs, DirectCX multi-format TVRs, and all IP cameras – prolongs the standard warranty period of two years. In order to receive the free extended warranty, contact your integrator, distribution partner, or local IDIS office to apply for the additional two-year warranty and get approval from the above mentioned. This free extended warranty is not valid for secondary purchasers.
• The warranty period has expired.
• The product is installed outside of the stated operating parameters, is altered, or is improperly serviced or repaired by anyone other than IDIS/IDIS’s Authorized Service Center.
• Damage is caused by outside natural occurrences, such as lightning, power surges, fire, floods, acts of nature, etc.
• Defects resulting from unauthorized modification, misuse, vandalism, alterations of serial numbers, other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship, and/or failures related to batteries of any type used in connection with the products sold hereunder occur.
• There is external product damage, including field damage and return processes.
• The warranty is not valid in the case of functional problems or label loss due to painting of camera exterior.
Any other recorders and cameras – excluding H.265 DirectIP NVRs, DirectCX multi-format TVRs, and all IP cameras – are not valid to receive the two years free extended warranty. With respect to extending the warranty, you need to purchase the extended warranty by paying 10% of the product price (i.e. 5% annually up to two extended years).
The free extended warranty applies to the products listed below.
• New product lists about H.265 DirectIP NVRs and DirectCX multi-format TVRs will be updated based on the product launch schedule.
1.1 Go To IDIS Partner Page >> http://partner.idisglobal.com/
1.2 Go To [Warranty & RMA > RMA/DOA]
1.3 Click [Request RMA] or [Request DOA] on the left side menu and fill out the form.
1.4 Click [Write] button on the bottom to save and register the RMA.
2.1 When the requested RMA is confirmed by IDIS team, customer will receive an email with confirmed RMA No.
- RMA : IR-xxxx (4-digit number)
- DOA : ID-xxxx (4-digit number)
2.2 Packaging the product to be repaired
- Customers are responsible for protecting the returned products by ensuring they are packaged and shipped appropriately.
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the outside of all returned package.
2.3 Return the defectives to designated site.
- IDIS Head Quarter
> Mr. Dongkeun Oh
> 8-10, Techno3-ro, Yuseong-gu Daejeon, KOREA
> E-Mail : email@example.com
> Tel : +82-42-930-9791
- Authorized Service Center (European Brand Partners)
> IDIS European Service Center. BV. > De Slof 9, 5107 RH Dongen, The Netherlands > Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Tel : +31 162 387247
3.1 Go To IDIS Partner Page >> http://partner.idisglobal.com/
3.2 Go To [Warranty & RMA > RMA/DOA]
3.3 Click [My Tickets] and see the [Status] column.
* Definition of the Status
Customer register the RMA on the partner portal.
But, IDIS doesn't confirm the RMA yet.
IDIS confirmed the RMA request.
Customer needs to return the defectives to designated site.
Customer sent the defectives to designated site.
But, IDIS doesn't receive the defectives yet.
|Stand by||IDIS received the defectives.|
|Under-repair||Defectives are under-repair.|
Defectives are repaired completely.
Customer needs to check the report and confirm the service charge.
#Step 1. Click [No] on the [Confirm] column to check the Service Report.
> Customers can see the service details and charge.
#Step 2. Click [Agree] button to confirm the Service Report.
* If customer doesn’t agree the result or service charge, click [Disagree] button for further discussion.
Customer confirmed RMA report and service charge.
And IDIS sent the repaired unit to the customer.