By working with partners across 50 countries, IDIS innovations have improved lives for people and communities around the world and delivered security and safety benefits to organizations. By continuing to work together we can create a positive legacy over the next 25 years – and you can join in too.
1. Instructions, prizes, and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry to this competition. By entering the competition, entrants accept these conditions of entry and warrant they are eligible entrant.
2. The Promoter is IDIS Co., Ltd., a company whose registered office is located at IDIS Tower, 344 Pangyo-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea(“IDIS" and the "Promoter").
3. Only open to eligible entrants. An entrant is an eligible entrant if the entrant has followed the steps to entry, complies with these conditions and is an individual aged 18 years or over as at time of entry, excluding any: (i) employee of IDIS or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the competition (an "excluded employee"); (ii) spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) a person who IDIS has previously notified is not permitted to enter IDIS competitions.
4. The promotional period begins at 07:00 (GMT) on Wednesday 04 May 2022 and concludes at 17:00 Thursday 09 June 2022.
5. To enter, entrants must complete the following steps during the promotion period:
1. Follow IDIS Global on Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube.
2. Like the IDIS 25th Anniversary video on YouTube or Facebook and LinkedIn
3. Comment in 25 words what the next 25 years means to you on any, or all, three platforms.
4. If chosen as the winner, the winner will be contacted by IDIS or an IDIS representative via Facebook Messenger or LinkedIn Message (where possible) and must provide their full name, the country they live in, email address, and confirm they are over the age of 18 in writing before their prize can be claimed.
6. This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the finalists or winners. The Promoter will select 4 entries out of the valid entries as winner.
7. The entries will be judged on creativity and that criteria alone. A judging panel, made up of one or more senior representatives from the Promoter and its representing agency will judge the entries.
8. Each winner will be awarded with the following prize: an Amazon e-Voucher valued at $125 USD or currency equivalent. The prize will be distributed via email.
9. The winning entrants will be announced via a tagged post using their username on Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube on Wednesday 23 June 2022. Before winners are announced, winning entrants will be notified by direct message via Facebook and/or LinkedIn and/or via a post on YouTube by the Promoter’s agency by Tuesday 14th June 2022. If the winning entrant does not reply by midnight, Friday 17 June 2022, the prize will be forfeited, an alternate winner will be awarded and announced.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the entrant’s eligibility, including identification. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason whatsoever, with or without cause, including without limitation for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry they submit is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe on the rights of any third party.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. The prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon and the vendor. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of IDIS or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which cannot be excluded by law.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or YouTube and or their partners or application developers.